The International Chamber of Commerce is hosting its International Integrity & Anti-Corruption Conference on Friday, December 6 at the Peace Palace in The Hague.
Among others, the program includes:
- Richard Bistrong (Chair of the day)
- Ludger Schuknecht (Deputy Secretary-General, OECD)
- Petri Hofsté (listed as most influential business woman of The Netherlands)
- Anita Ramasastry, Member of the UN WG on Business and Human Rights
- Isabelle Deschamps (Member of the Executive Board of AkzoNobel)
A full agenda of the event can be viewed here.
The yearly multi-stakeholder conference brings together academics, executives and experts from the public and private sector and NGOs.
This year the focus will be on progressing from ethical leadership towards leading sustainably, with break-out sessions providing practical insights from experts and practitioners on their daily work in both the public and the private sector.
The cost to attend is €95 ($105), tax excluded.
Registration is open but seats are limited. Click here to register.
Here are video highlights from past ICC International Integrity & Anti-Corruption Conferences.