Steinman & Rodgers LLP will be hosting a complimentary webinar entitled “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About International Commercial Bribery (But Were Afraid to Ask).”
FCPA Blog contributing editor Bill Steinman will host the event.
The live, one-hour webinar will be offered on two separate dates:
- February 22 at 1:30pm EST, and
- February 27 at 1:30pm EST.
The webinar will cover a range of topics, including:
- Commercial bribery laws in the United States
- Growing enforcement by the DOJ and SEC
- International trends, including China’s newly amended Anti-Unfair Competition Law, and
- Practical steps for addressing commercial bribery risks in corporate policies and procedures.
As always, S&R’s webinars are complimentary, and will allow participants to ask questions anonymously.
Participants can register here.