A one-day CLE conference will address cutting-edge FCPA issues, including multi-jurisdictional enforcement actions, cutting costs in internal investigations, and qualifying for benefits under the new DOJ corporate enforcement policy.
It will also include an hour on an ethics topic: Challenges maintaining attorney-client privilege in anti-corruption enforcement actions.
Leslie Caldwell, a partner at Latham & Watkins, will deliver the keynote.
Also on the program are:
- Jessica Tillipman, our senior editor and the Assistant Dean for Field Placement and a Lecturer in Law at GW Law
- Bill Steinman, our contributing editor and a partner in Steinman & Rodgers
- Mark Mendelsohn, a partner at Paul Weiss
- Billy Jacobson, a partner at Orrick
- Tom Firestone, a partner at Baker & McKenzie
and many others.
When: Friday, March 9, 2018 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Where: The George Washington University Law School, 2000 H Street, NW, The Jacob Burns Moot Court Room, Washington, DC 20052
For more information and to register, click here.
Comments are closed for this article!