The 561-page volume is available here in pdf.
(Hughes Hubbard is a sponsor of the FCPA Blog and the NYC Conference 2016.)
What’s in the Fall 2016 Alert?
- Chapter 1 describes trends in FCPA enforcement and lessons for in-house counsel and practitioners.
- Chapter 2 explores timely Focus Issues, such as U.S. enforcement guidance and international anti-corruption law enforcement in Brazil, China, and Norway.
- Chapter 3 contains case summaries of each FCPA enforcement action or criminal matter organized by year, going back to 2005, followed by sections detailing U.S. regulatory guidance and FCPA-related civil litigation. The chapter concludes with summaries of each DOJ Review/Opinion Procedure Release dating back to 1980.
- Chapter 4 discusses developments related to the UK Bribery Act.
- And Chapter 5 explores the role of multilateral development banks in the international anti-corruption enforcement environment.
This is one of the best FCPA resources available for compliance professionals and in-house lawyers.
Our thanks to Hughes Hubbard for supporting the compliance community by producing this resource and making it available at no cost here.
Richard L. Cassin is the publisher and editor of the FCPA Blog. He’ll be the keynote speaker at the FCPA Blog NYC Conference 2016.