Company: Bilfinger SE
Location: Mannheim, Germany
- Design and implement effective compliance initiatives and contribute to its effective delivery
- Guiding the implementation and the ongoing monitoring of the effectiveness of the compliance program for holding individuals and entities accountable for integrity-related policies and controls
- Providing expert advice, guidance and support on compliance and integrity-related issues to the Business Management
- Advising on potential modifications and/or extensions to compliance-related program elements, policies, controls and procedures to close any identified gaps
- Collaboration and Advocacy with all relevant functional areas of Bilfinger to build and maintain a comprehensive and effective compliance system
- Strongly interact with the Compliance Officers/Managers in the Bilfinger Divisions
- Perform and facilitate Third Party Integrity Due Diligences
- Design and conduct strong communication and training programs
- Display understanding and sensitivity to all values underpinning Bilfinger’s corporate culture
- University degree in law, business administration, corporate governance, compliance or other related fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in compliance, corporate responsibility and/or corporate governance
- Ability to work in complex global environment
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing ethics and compliance programs in global environments, especially with an emphasis on the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and/or UK Bribery Act 2010 or similar legislations
- Experienced with the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to interpret rules and guidelines, and ability to conceptualize policies, procedures and controls
- Ability to demonstrate sound and independent judgment, prudence and maturity in complex and sensitive cases
- Proven leadership experience
- A strong commitment to integrity and professionalism and passion for excellence
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Excellent drafting and communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer orientation with a constructive approach to resolution of problems
- English and German: Fluency in speaking and writing
Are you interested to join Bilfinger SE as Compliance Officer? Please send us your application by using our career portal. If you have any questions about the job description, please call Mr. Tobias Vögele, Head of Corporate HR at +49 172 / 6319713.
Would you like to support us in this exciting endeavor in a challenging environment? Then convince us that you are the right person for the position. We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you can easily upload to our group-wide application management system – within about 10 minutes. Please take advantage of the possibility to apply online.
Please apply to this position via http://bit.ly/1ZZ3K6g
Click here to view the original job listing from Bilfinger SE
The Compliance Officer will lead efforts to promote compliance at all levels of Bilfinger and contribute to the continuous improvement of the compliance program and the underlying elements. She/he will support the business to implement and apply compliance-related policies, controls and procedures. The position holder will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and will be part of the global Compliance Leadership Team.
Comments are closed for this article!