The 2016 OECD Integrity Forum, “Fighting the Hidden Tariff: Global Trade without Corruption,” will be held on April 19 – 20, 2016 at the OECD in Paris, France.
Selected papers will be published in an OECD publication and on the OECD Cleangovbiz website.
Further, the selected authors will have the opportunity to present their paper at the 2016 OECD Integrity Forum in form of a poster presentation.
Travel costs to Paris will be reimbursed.
Possible thematic areas include but are not limited to:
- Integrity in Customs
- Integrity in Supply Chain Management
- Corruption Risk Assessment Tools
- Corruption prevention in Trade Agreements and Regulations
- Collective Action
- State Measures for Strengthening Integrity in Trade
- Countering Illicit Trade
- Anti-Corruption and Export Credits
- Behavioural Economics related to Integrity, Anti-Corruption and Trade
Further information on the conference and requirements for abstract submission can be found on the OECD Integrity Forum website.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Andy Spalding is a Senior Editor of the FCPA Blog and Associate Professor at the University of Richmond School of Law.