FCPA Blog Senior Editor Andy Spalding and Tony Hounshell of Ernst & Young will be delivering a live webcast today (September 22) at 4 pm EST entitled, “One Foot Forward: Phase 4 of the Anti-Bribery Convention.”
Topics to be covered include:
- OECD’s Anti- Bribery Convention: An Overview
- Key Features of OECD A-BC Phase 4
- Best Practices for Adoption and Enforcement
- Major Effects and Challenges of Anti-Corruption Convention
- Potential Sanctions of Authorities Involved in Foreign Bribery Cases
- Latest Legal Developments
This webcast is sponsored by The Knowledge Group, which provides live and recorded webcasts on legal and financial topics.
They’ve provided free registration to the first 30 people who register here.