Job Title: Director Training & Awareness- Anti-Corruption Compliance
Location: Bentonville, AR
The Director of Training and Awareness for Anti-Corruption Compliance will lead the execution, reporting and evaluation of our global training and communications programs for our international markets. The Director will also be responsible for the design and delivery of anti-corruption training for executives. This role will travel approximately 25-30% including both domestic and international travel.
• Provides strategic direction on learning and development or communication projects with major change initiatives (for example, training deficits, process improvements, branding and workflow redesign).
• Advances the company’s learning and development, policy, and communication activities for Anti-Corruption Compliance by collaborating with business partners to analyze needs; prioritizing projects; measuring projects, programs, and portfolios; presenting recommendations to senior leadership and directing the implementation of recommendations.
• Directs the prioritization, scoping, evaluation, and feasibility assessment of multiple, competing, and enterprise-wide projects by directing the project managers in the selection and facilitation of a cross-functional team of stakeholders; communicating goals, objectives, and priorities of the department to key business stakeholders; and influencing departmental strategic plans.
• Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Information Technology, Education, Law, or related field and 4 years experience in business, information technology, education, law, or related field OR 6 years experience in business, information technology, education, law or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Master’s degree in Business, Law, or related field
To apply please follow this link to the Walmart Careers website and complete an online application.