Requisition# 3642 (All resumes and inquiries must go to [email protected])
The Associate Counsel will provide support to the General Counsel and the Assistant General Counsel for all legal related issues.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordination of Aviation, Marine, and Land legal collections worldwide
- Provide legal advice on bankruptcy and creditor’s rights issues
- Provide assistance to the commercial teams worldwide for legal matters
- Manage ship arrest processes worldwide
- Assist and coordinate with General Counsel and other members of the legal team
- Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations; analyze legal data to advise corporation on all legal issues
- Drafts documents for structured finance deals
- A JD from an American Bar Association approved Law School required
- 3 to 4 years’ experience out of law school
- Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations
- Be able to analyze legal data to advise corporation on all legal issue
- High level of competency and experience working in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. At ease working in multicultural environment and ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Exceptional organizational skills – must be task-oriented and be able to work with tight deadlines and multiple details
- Complete fluency in English (oral and written)
- Professional presence and absolute integrity
All applicants must apply and upload their resume directly onto the careers site here.
Comments are closed for this article!