Requisition# P03316 (All resumes and inquiries must go to [email protected])
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of fuel and related goods and services.
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications and contractual provisions.
- Coordinate with WFS sales team on issues relating to bid, proposal and contracting processes.
- Review, discuss and negotiate contract documents with customers and their counsel.
- Expert in standard contract and contract administration concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 6-8 years of experience in contract administration field.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Exceptional drafting, analytical, proof-reading and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments, work well under pressure, and have the flexibility to assist team in meeting client demands on accelerated schedules.
- At ease working in a multicultural environment and able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization including directors, senior management and functional leaders.
- Ability to work independently, plan and take initiative to accomplish objectives in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with high level of discretion and confidentiality.
All applicants must apply and upload their resume directly onto the careers site here.