Why do corporations, law firms, and governments worldwide use the ethiXbase GRC Database?
The world’s largest specialized anti-bribery database provides access to global anti-corruption legislation, gift-giving rules, and breaking investigations and enforcement actions worldwide.
- 150+ countries domestic anti-corruption legislation
- 80+ countries domestic gift-giving regulations
- 43,000+ anti-corruption enforcement records
- 2,000+ white papers and client alerts from top law firms
- Domestic and international Conflict Mineral legislation and enforcement
- Access to full FCPA related SEC filings
- Custom email alerts to keep you up to date on legislative changes or enforcement actions
- Advanced search functionality
- Due diligence resource library
- Training material and powerpoint presentations (multilingual)
Comments are closed for this article!