A new Russian law, which went into effect on January 1, 2013, affirmatively requires companies to establish compliance programs.
The law, which was added as Article 13.3 of a broader 2008 Law on Combatting Corruption, is entitled “The Requirement of Organizations to Take Measures to Prevent Corruption” and provides that organizations are required to develop and implement measures to prevent corruption and states that such measures may include the following:
… Continue Reading
(1) designating departments and officers responsible for preventing bribery and related offenses;
(2) developing mechanisms for cooperation with law enforcement authorities;
(3) developing and implementing standards and procedures designed to ensure ethical business conduct;
(4) adopting a code of ethics and professional conduct for all employees;
(5) establishing means for identifying, preventing and resolving conflicts of interest; (6) preventing the creation and use of false and altered documents.
Location: Manila, Philippines
Job Scope: Our client is the world’s leading provider of corporate governance solutions to the global financial community. They are currently looking for an outstanding leader in finance and corporate governance to be the Head of Research for the Manila-based team in delivering timely and high quality research and proxy statement analyses to their clients globally.… Continue Reading