The new FCPA guidance talked about ‘an emerging international consensus on compliance best practices.’
Where to find that international consensus?
The guidance recommends these publications:
• Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation—Anti-Corruption Code of Conduct for Business (available in pdf here);
• International Chamber of Commerce—ICC Rules on Combating Corruption (available here);
• Transparency International—Business Principles for Countering Bribery (available here);
• United Nations Global Compact—The Ten Principles (available here);
• World Bank—Integrity Compliance Guidelines (available in pdf here); and
• World Economic Forum—Partnering Against Corruption–Principles for Countering Bribery (available here).