What law firms and lawyers represented the companies from our list of the top ten corporate FCPA settlements of all time?
Here they are:
1. Siemens – Davis Polk (Scott W. Muller, Angela T. Burgess)
2. KBR – Paul Hastings (Timothy L. Dickinson, William F. Pendergast, Jennifer D. Riddle)
3. BAE – Linklaters (Lawrence Byrne)
4. Snamprogetti – Sullivan & Cromwell (Karen Patton Seymour, Nicolas Bourtin)
5. Technip – Patton Boggs (Robert D. Luskin) and Wachtell Lipton (John F. Savarese)
6. JGC Corporation – Latham & Watkins (Manuel A. Abascal)
7. Daimler – Willkie Farr (Martin J. Weinstein), Hogan & Hartson (Carl S. Rauh), and Skadden Arps (Gary DiBanco)
8. Alcatel-Lucent – Sale & Weintraub (Jon A. Sale) and Willkie Farr (Martin J. Weinstein, Robert J. Meyer)
9. Panalpina – Baker & McKenzie (Richard N. Dean, Douglas M. Tween)
10. Johnson & Johnson – Reed Smith (Eric A. Dubelier)
Compiled from outside counsel of record on deferred and non-prosecution agreements, except in the case of Alcatel-Lucent, which was obtained from PACER.